The rules are to link the person who sent it to you, mention these rules in your blog, then (the fun part) tell us about 6 random, unspectacular quirks that you possess. Then tag 6 others to do the same.
Quirks. . .let’s see. . . where do I begin? I have so many, but somehow had a hard time thinking of any. I was awake a few nights trying to think of some. . .oh wait. . . most of my quirks ARE sleep related.
1) I often lie awake thinking about
2) I have to have COMPLETE darkness to fall asleep. I can’t stand the littlest amount of light. Funny because when I was a child I was TERRIFIED of the dark and had to have a nightlight.
3) I need some type of white noise to sleep – ocean waves, fan, etc. I have one of those sound soothers. Let me just tell you, if I forget to pack it when I travel, then I might as well forget sleeping too.
4) I like my drinks, no matter what they are, ICE cold. Except tea, which can either be Hot or Cold. Nothing luke warm though. Yuck!
5) I still pick off the crust on my bread. Don’t even realize I am doing it until I look at my plate and
6) My right leg is longer than my left leg. I discovered this a few years ago when I had physical therapy because of hip and back pain. I guess years of one leg taking a bigger step than the other takes its toll.
There you go! My "unspectacular" quirks. Now it is someone else’s turn. Since I have no one to tag, I am challenging my readers to post a quirk or two in the comment section (or if you know my email then you can just send them to me). Come on, play along! You know you want to! : )